Before considering our countless resources available…
FIRST, LET’S FACE THE FACTS!
- There are an estimated 77 million kids online today.
- There are more than 40,000 chat rooms where children can meet child predators.
- Pedophiles lure kids in with games, establish relationships with them on-line, then arrange to meet face-to-face.
- 75 percent of children are willing to share personal information online about themselves and their family in exchange for goods and/or services. (gifts, free samples, free online games, etc.)
- Chat rooms and instant/private messages are two main tools pedophiles use to contact children on-line.
- Online child pornography/child sex exploitation is the most significant crime problem confronting the FBI that involves crimes against children.
- There is a 100% chance of a child meeting a predator in a chat room.
It’s time for YOU to get involved.
Please contact the Safe Surfin’ Foundation to see how we can get your church, community and school involved in educating our children on Internet safety